Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Miri to Kuching

We nearly missed our flight from Miri to Kuching on Wednesday. Hubby's colleague was supposed to pick us up from the house but he came out late from the hospital without informing us. Then he lost his way, stuck in the traffic jam and car broke down due to leaking radiator. Everything sounds so dramatic.


Luckily we were alert enough to drive our own car to the airport and got church sister to drive our car back home. It was really 'exciting' and I wish that this will not happen again in future.

We were supposed to meet up my parents in Kuching. However, they missed their flight in Singapore and flew to Kuala Lumpur for another holiday trip instead. We are leaving Kuching on this Sunday around noon time whereas they are coming back on the same day but in the evening. Feel quite disappointed when I found out that we are unable to meet them. Anyway, I believe everything is in God's plan. Everything happens with a reason.

It is pretty rush in this trip. Listed out tasks to settle and I doubt all the things can be done. Feel sorry that I'm not able to meet my friends during this trip. Sigh & hooray. That will be another REASON for me to come back again!?




Well, for those who complain that Kuching has 'no place to shop, no place to go, no place to eat', try to stay in Miri. You will change your statement after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!