Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WholeBrain InnerTalk

Have you guys heard about WholeBrain InnerTalk Cds before?

I got to know this from my mum who had a seminar in Kuala Lumpur many years ago. She bought a CD for my younger brother and told me how effective it was. She shown me the list of CD titles and I was kind of curious as some titles really reflects on my situations. However, when I found out the price of one CD = RM139.90, I teased her that her money can be easily cheated as I didn't believe it at all.

Slowly, I saw there were changes on my brother. His result became better & better. From the bottom 3 or 4 can improved till the top of the class in form 4 & 5 were no joke! We all felt very happy and amazed with his performance (He is studying Law now). So when I had depression on my 1st miscarriage, couldn't find a way out, I recalled of this Cd.


There are English & Chinese versions of the CDs. This is the English version which I'm showing.

Before I bought the Cd, I went to do lots of researches online. (Don't want to rush into anything & burn off my money.) Then I learn that the founder of this product is Dr.Eldon Taylor, a dedicated and focused researcher in the area of subliminal and subconscious science and learning. He was awarded the coveted International Peace Prize (2005) by United Cultural Convention, recommended by UNESCO.


Well, to cut the story short, the Cd helped me to recover in year 2008!

I approached my students' parents about this product at my learning centre. Some of them who have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder kids (ADHD) told me that after listening to the Cds, the kids improved and can focus better now; My friend who listened to the Cd started her own business at long last; Naughty & rude students learn how to behave & respect others; Academic results improved drastically; Depression fellows were no longer depress; Some learn how to control their diet & lost weight easily after listening to the Cd etc. 

I saw positive changes on my students, friends, family & myself. Many successful stories/testimonials makes me feel extremely HAPPY!


After I discussed with my hubby, we decided to be the sole distributor for WholeBrain InnerTalk of Sarawak, Malaysia. We wish to spread this good news to help more people, especially those who are seeking for help but never get what they are seeking for.   


For those who want to know more about this Cd, I will share in another post. First of all, let us know more about this founder - a person who changed many peoples life.




"Dr Taylor has made a life-long study of the human mind and has earned doctoral distinctions in psychology and hypnotherapy. He is a certified psychotherapist and a diplomat with the American Psychotherapy Association. At present, he is the President and Director of Progressive Awareness Research Inc, the creator of the Innertalk® programs and an adjunct faculty member in the Department of Psychology at St John's University in Louisiana .

After 20 years of constant and systematic academic and clinical research, Dr Taylor has established himself as a world leading authority in the area of subconscious and subliminal science and his techniques have been proven by fellow researches and other independent and authoritative research institutes to be safe, effective and long-lasting.

Dr Taylor has participated in independent studies regarding his work with a number of researchers at leading institutions such as Stanford University, Weber State University, Colorado State University, Munich University and Bremen University to name a few.

The culmination of all these research processes is Innertalk®, also known as the Taylor Method?which is a patented and scientifically proven technology that effectively enables a person to program the subconscious subliminally to achieve goals in life. Dr Taylor has developed a PROVEN and GUARANTEED methodology which requires little effort for anyone to tap the sub-conscious to achieve their dreams and goals, be it health, wealth, happiness and career success.







Smoking is a habit, which is able to get rid from sub-conscious mind without struggling.

In most cases and testimonies, the research and findings have been based on selected areas such as habits, state of mind and attitude and the physical body. The reason Dr Taylor has focused in these areas was to prove the tangible effect of subliminal suggestion on improving the condition of an individual who may be suffering and unable to overcome, say, an undesirable habit, depression or even a block in improving sports performance.

Most of the proven results have been done more on clinical trials in more problem prone areas such as at universities, psychiatric centers, prisons and juvenile institutes where test subjects are available and are open to such techniques.

In many non-clinical cases, Dr Taylor was approached to help bring improvement in areas of weaknesses. As in the case of the American Olympic Judo team, Dr Taylor was approached by the team manager to help the team win some medals in the 1992 Olympics. The results were astounding. The American Judo team that had never won any Pan-American or international events won half of the medals on tally for Judo at the 1992 Olympics.





In the 80's to the early 90's, Dr Taylor did appear on many national and international programs and media to promote his discovery of subconscious and subliminal science and the technology he had developed safely and effectively harness its potential. Dr Taylor's books and other publications are currently offered in seven languages in 15 countries."  (copied & edited from the InnerTalk website)


Message from the Creator of InnerTalk

Dear Friend,

Years ago, I asked myself; "Wouldn't it be nice to live in a world where everyone was happy and whole... a world where peace, balance and harmony prevailed... a world where patience, love and joy abounded? What if everyone felt successful in their endeavors?"

Just asking these questions motivated me to create a means by which such a world could possibly be brought into existence. Given that self and social alienation underlies so many of the woes of our time, I tried to create programs that would end cognitive distortion (negative/unrealistic self-talk.) These programs would systematically engineer thought modification statements that would result in overwriting the negative by priming powerful, positive thoughts. Today we refer to these in general as thought modification programs. These programs are aimed at:
  • Changing the level of responsibility we take that reinforces our participation in the world.
  • Empowering us with dynamic and practical self-beliefs.
  • Giving us specific skills.
  • Providing us with an inner mirror of self-talk that reinforces our confidence and determination.
Our products and services are designed to assist in facilitating self-actualization. Each of us deserves to be happy and whole. We can achieve so much more than the shadow of self with which many come face to face. Our mind has such incredible power over our life that we owe it to ourselves to empower the full richness of our true creative being in all our endeavors. Health, relationships, business, school, etc., are but elements in the path we take. We can bring these elements into a unified place of harmony and wholeness.

In using these products myself, I have found that my entire world changed. For others who have taken that challenge, their letters assure me that the change is spreading.

Thank you.
Eldon Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!