Nuffnang

Monday, March 22, 2010

KFC - FREE Alarm Clock

I love to collect KFC gift products. This time they are having the alarm clock and I had been a noisy bird besides my hubby, urged him to bring me out in the weekend.

When we arrived, I already prepared to purchase the whole value meal and get the alarm clock (as it is written FREE from every meal purchased). Then I found out they actually included the price of the alarm clock in the value meal. Cheh~ Its not free at all.

While queuing, I read that we can actually buy the alarm clock separately (without getting the meal). So without 2nd thought, I just bought myself the KFC Alarm Clock at the price of RM9.80 and joined my hubby at the Pizza Hut next door.



I was surprised to see the actual size of the clock. It is small. And it is not easy to adjust the timing. The pressing button is not solid (Made in China). Follow by the rooster's 'shouting' as alarm is pretty nuisance. Overall, I feel quite disappointed with this thing.

Meanwhile, I am placing it on my side table.

If you ask me whether I will still buy KFC promotion gift in future. The answer is YES. Collecting KFC rubbish has became my hobby so YES, I will persist till the end of the world. (Should I get any loyalty awards here?)

9 comments:

  1. hello...
    may i know how to open the alarm clock...
    because i can't open it to put the battery inside...
    plz help me...
    tq...

    ReplyDelete
  2. U need a screwdriver to open it. Notice there is 1 screw at the bottom of the back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you tell me how to adjust the time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the alarm clock ring every hour? My one seem like ringing every hour. any idea how to stop it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly speaking, I don't know how to adjust the time and alarm too. It's frustrating that the clock doesn't come with any instructions or manual guide.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just had mine... dunno how it will be but i managed to to set the time and the alarm.. press the black button at the back and the digits will blink.. press the right button and when the minute blinks, use the left button to adjust... repeat for the hour.. then it will be alarm and then date and also the day.. just try... good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. You are really smart to find out as there is no instruction for that alarm clock. ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, anybody else's clock crows every single hour?

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes, it crows every hour and is extremely annoying during sleeping hours.

    No idea how to turn it off though :(

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, thanks!