Nuffnang

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Itchy Hands

Got up at 5am to feed my baby this morning. If you had read my previous blog about The 'Right' Side of the Bed, you will know that I had changed my baby's routine and she started to ask for milk in the morning now.

After feeding, it was 5.10am. So as usual, I went to switch on the monitor screen to check on my blog again. While net-surfing, I started to change the template of my blog. After customized it, I found out my comment box is gone, together with my real time map tracker and site meter. Spent hours to fix this and that. Sigh. Now the site meter is back but not the comment box and real time map tracker. Not that good in html.

So sorry for the readers. If you fail to write me comment, please accept my apologies. I will try my best to fix them as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!