Nuffnang

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sleep like a log or start blogging?

Good morning. Today is Saturday. Haven't opened the curtains so can't tell whether the morning breeze smells or not. Haze has been disturbing our lives lately.


It's beautiful to look at the haze.  (Like living in paradise, everywhere is so misty? Actually life is hellish with the haze; so hot, so smoky and smelly).


Rain rain, please visit us more often till the haze is gone.

Just finished changing, feeding and burping my baby. She is now sleeping soundly again. Well, this is her habit. Will sleep through the whole night, then get up in the morning for milk and diaper change. After that she will continue to sleep till noon time. On and off might get up for another few feeds every 2-3 hours. I think this is inherited from me. I slept a lot during pregnancy too. She must have been trained when she was inside my womb. Good for both of us. Baby grows fast in their sleep. Mummy can enjoy her free time net surfing, blogging too. Win-win situation.

Ever since I started blogging, sleeping sounds like a waste of time for me. I love to write ever since I know how to 'write'. It's like pouring out what I feel inside me. Maybe this is how introvert people make their lives more balanced.

I have been 'imprisoned' at home since pregnancy till now (baby is already 3 months old). It is not that I don't want to work. I love to work and missed my job badly. Just that I had threatening miscarriage, nausea, many health problems and the worse part was, I had to move from Kuching to Miri during my 4th month of pregnancy.


Kuching City Cat said Bye Bye to Me~


For those who believes in taboo, I had proven that packing/unpacking + moving house during pregnancy won't lead to miscarriage. Of course, not asking you to carry extremely heavy boxes.

I was advised by many people that we shouldn't moved at this time. Well, I didn't have a choice! My husband has been transferred and my pregnancy thing still have a long way to go. It was either to move during pregnancy or move after delivery. I preferred the first choice. Moving house with newborn will be a disaster.  Anyway, thank God for His mercy.



We are all safe and sound in Miri. 



And the Cool Seahorse in Miri welcomed us.

It is impossible for me to fly back to Kuching often to check out my business. Feel thankful that God has arranged for good assistants to carry on my wonderful business there.

In Miri, I was busy online (gmail + Facebook), playing games, watching Astro tv progammes and look after my baby till I felt that it's time to move on.



Some people might say, "Hey, it's Tai Tai (rich people's wife) life, you should feel grateful and enjoy yourself. How nice if I can have such life, needn't work, needn't face my boss...blah blah blah."

Hmm....just want to make something clear. For me, Tai Tai's life should be:
1) A woman who has lots of FREE TIME (needn't look after the baby), has servants to do the housework and a butler to manage every single thing in the house. Basically, she just need to take care of her own life.

2) Have lots of FREEDOM (can go shopping, set their hair in the hair saloon, enjoy facial in the high class facial saloon, massages and maintaining their bodies in those slimming centre etc).

3) Can have hi-tea in the hotel with her friends, chatting nonsense (gossiping about whose neighbor's house got broken in, which relative of neighbor's son won a lottery but died due to heart attack, whose cat has 100 kittens and got stolen/killed by another neighbor, which shopping mall is having sales for branded handbags etc)

4) And of course, UNLIMITED MONEY to spend (can burn money to keep themselves warm in winter.) Just swipe credit cards whenever they go shopping and someone will pay for her bill.

5) A DRIVER who send/pick her up + carrying all her shopping bags.

Do I have such life? Hell NO!

Seriously, I will become dumb dumb to continue my current life for too long.

I'm still YOUNG and ENERGETIC!

Life without using my brain, you know, sooner or later,
 
my SMART Brain will turn into Jelly Brain.

Probably I will be stuck in this situation for quite some time so why not grasp the opportunity to start blogging AGAIN?

Ya. AGAIN. As I had tried a few times before but gave up due to busy lifestyle.

Now I am so FREE everyday.  It's the BEST CHANCE for me to finish continue what I had started before.


I always admire


Kenny Sia (the handsome one - started blogging in year 2005.)


 Xia Xue (the pretty one - started blogging in year 2003.)



Sixthseal-HuaiBin (the sexy one-started blogging in year 2002.)


Their blogs are fantastic. It's never easy to maintain a blogging life and enjoy doing the same thing for so many years. Unless blogging has become part of our life, just like eating, drinking, sleeping and toilet visiting. 

So, please do give me more support.

Support a NEW mother having a NEW life in this NEW year!

1 comment:

  1. Life of a rich "tai tai" sounds heavenly to me!It is like a freedom with no bondage of loans, housework, money or anything. The only thing that she willingly to be tied down will be her husband! Can a single without husband indulge in such a lifestyle too?

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, thanks!