Nuffnang

Friday, March 19, 2010

Skin Food

Went back to Kuching in February. Considered as my business trip.

During and after my pregnancy, the condition of my face sucks. Pimples growing here and there, freckles got worse and I just can't get a proper moisturizer for my dry skin for months. It's pretty frustrating! Where has my smooth skin gone? Sob sob~

However, God is always sweet and loving. Although I didn't really pray for my facial condition, He led me to the new shopping mall in Kuching -- Pullman. Not many shops were opened for business at that time though.


My sister, baby and I enjoyed our lunch at Sushi King before we started our 'journey'.

Ooh, admitted that I ate too much. Emm...always can't control when sitting next to the conveyor belt.



Even my baby felt bored waiting for us to finish.


After our meal, we just strolled around the mall, checking out the new stores here and there.
Then, something happened!

Time to change the diaper. Well, this is an important task, ok.

For mothers who love to go shopping. Never neglect nor forget your poor baby who doesn't know how to tell you how uncomfortable it is to expose his/her smooth butt to a wet diaper for hours.

While my sister was still wondering where to find a proper place to change, I had already sat down on a public bench, and started to change the baby's diaper. Haiyo! Have to be thick-faced.

Luckily not many people around (not even 1 person around nor walked pass us, very quiet mall), so not that bad. 

When we were ready to carry on with our 'shopping', I saw a shop named 'Skin Food'.

What a cute name! It's a retail shop selling 'food' for our SKIN! Korean products. Interesting!



Furthermore, my sister who is a No. 1 Korean fan kept introducing me to Korean facial products everyday ever since I went back.

(Ya, what makes her the No.1 Korean fan? Guess what, she is CRAZY about everything Korean - all their facial products,singers, movies, songs, food & beverages. She can even converse, read + write in Korean! Imagine she can watch those Korean idols talk shows and translates to me happily. Those are shows without subtitles given. @.@  Well, I was always half sleepy at that time.) 

Due to curiosity, we walked into the 'mystery' shop (sounds like a village girl shopping in the city).


To cut the story short, I had spent RMxxx to buy their products. (Can't reveal the actual price here, my hubby reads my blog, ahem~)  Oh. That's because I was TOO FULL, all my blood in my brain went down to the stomach for digestion. And the salesgirl was really good in talking! Good excuses huh~ Ahem~


What did I buy?


Tomato Whitening Toner





Tomato Whitening Spot Serum





Tomato Whitening Serum



 Tomato Whitening Emulsion


Yap, no longer 3 steps for facial nowadays (foam wash, toner, moisturizer). I have to start with facial foam, toner, whitening spot serum, whitening serum then emulsion. Wheww!! With so many new steps, old but SMART lady like me got the salesgirl to write down the sequence numbers on every items. 

In case I forgot. *blushed

There are no ugly women, just lazy women. 

Sounds familiar? I have been pretty LAZY for the past XX years. (Don't feel like revealing my age here. Women should keep that as one of their secret, just like Fran Fine in 'The Nanny', right?)

So I think its time to be PRETTY! *grin


2 comments:

  1. Tomato Whitening??? that's weird, i never buy or try any tomato on facial product. then what's your main reason try on it?

    issit cheap or same price as loreal or clinique products? vicky here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, first of all, thanks for signing in and left comments here. Skin Food products are mainly having natural ingredients.

    I had tried Loreal and Clinique products before. Loreal is totally NO NO for me due to my sensitive skin. For Clinique, only certain products are suitable.

    Tomato is good for whitening from many books so I give it a try. Do you need whitening products too?

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, thanks!