Nuffnang

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy Teacher's Day

My princess' s school requested all students to handmade Teacher's Day card this year. So I have bought some fingers art tool and other art materials to make this happen. 

This is our first experience in doing a card together.  We had spent about 1.5 hours to complete it as I allowed my princess to do most of the work by herself.  

As a perfectionist in art work, I have learn to control myself for not interfering too much on my 3-year-old girl's creativity. I just taught her how to do, asked her what does she wants or preferred and let her try by herself.  



Her long concentration span did impress me.
I hope her teacher will like her first DIY card in her life.  Happy Teacher's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!