Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chinese New Year 2013

This year is our first experience in 'celebrating' our Chinese New Year in Kuala Lumpur.  Due to the Chinese tradition culture, we are not allow to celebrate nor giving out ang pow to others as my late father-in-law just passed away for less than a year.

We usually have to travel to Raub, Pahang and spend our Chinese New Year there for several days. Now the house in Raub is vacant and we can stay away from the scary traffic jam along the KL - Pahang highway.

For me, the best new year celebration is to gather with family members, eat and rest well. The best part is, I have the opportunity to shop for what I want this time. Hahaha! Overjoyed!

Other than not going back to Raub, we still giving and receiving ang pows. We have big meals in restaurant daily and also 'lo yu sang' for many times. If the 'yu sang' really can give me best of luck and great fortune, I will definitely be a multi millionaire this year.

My hubby and I are very pleased to see my girl plays happily everyday with her cousins. They can dig out many toys and play non-stop. However they will behave well and play with their own itouch in the restaurant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!