Nuffnang

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Private 1 to 1 Clay Art Lesson

After our KL trip, my princess has been reminding me about the Sesame Street clay art project we plan to do at home. 

Finally I have kept my promise and had a wonderful private clay art lesson with her. 

Before this afternoon lesson with her, I have tried doing clay Elmo and Cookie Monster alone in the morning when she was in her school. Well, it was my first Resin Clay art in my life so I have to make sure I can do it well before I teach my princess.  Very responsible and professional teacher huh?! Lol.




Actually it is quite easy. For Elmo, we need clay as follow:
-red for his round/oval face
-orange for the oval nose
- white for the eyes
- black for the eye pupils and big semi-circle shaped mouth. 
As for Cookie Monster, we need:
- blue for his round/ oval face
- white for the eyes
- black for the eye pupils and big semi-circle shaped mouth.

For the furry look, we can either poke many holes or use scissors to cut. These projects are suitable for beginners. Well, practice make perfect. ^^

Upper one are my 2nd attempt, the lower one are my first masterpieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!