Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The cutest thing ~ ChurpChurp

If you have been reading my blog, you should be able to see that I have advertisements by Nuffnang. And Nuffnang have a reward social media called ChurpChurp. It is a community that rewards social media influencers for sharing messages on the latest updates, campaigns and events. You will get some earning when the reader click on the links shared by you over Facebook or tweet it on your twitter account. 

This cutest thing that I found on this ChurpChurp is the simple but adorable design bird. This birdie has 2 big rounded eyes, yellow pointed beak, 2 short black legs and striking blue feathers. Too bad the plush toy is not for sale as I really wish to get one for myself  my princess.

Check out this adorable birdie. It's like saying "Do you love me?" and "Hug me please."


Another ChurpChurp item I wish to get is the USD drive. Don't you think is very, very, very cute?


Something that I wish to own before I die  my princess and I have outgrown from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!