Nuffnang

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Body Shower Gel-Skin Food


Got 2 sachets of Grape Seed Oil Body Shower Gel from Skin Food when I was in Kuching. It is written that this body shower gel contains jojoba* beads to control rough horny substances and nutrient-rich grape seed oil to improve the smoothness of the skin. Sounds attractive!

*Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis), pronounced "hō-hō'-bə", is a shrub native to the Sonoran and Mojave deserts of Arizona, California, and Mexico. It is the sole species of the family Simmondsiaceae, placed in the order Caryophyllales. It is also known as goat nut, deer nut, pignut, wild hazel, quinine nut, coffeeberry, and gray box bush.[1] Jojoba is grown commercially for its oil, a liquid wax ester, expressed from the seed. The plant has also been used to combat and prevent desertification in the Thar Desert in India.(Wikipedia) 

I like the smell of this body shower gel. Love the jojoba beads too. I was even busy thinking when to go back to the shop to get it in my shower. However, when I was drying my body, I found out that my arms and body (my sensitive skin again) is full of rashes. Sad. No more jojoba beads. Felt so disappointed. Thought this Korean product which claimed that their natural ingredient is suitable for all skin type will be great.


Last night, I  told my hubby to try on this sample. His first reaction was "I don't like to smell like fruit after bath." Hmmm....anyway, the sample I gave him is still on the computer table. Must hide our current body shower gel and put this sachet of sample in the bathroom for him.

I want to confirm that my skin is really THAT SENSITIVE or is the problem of this gel. *grin


Thanks, dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!