Nuffnang

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby looks like you!

When you see a baby, will you be guessing or comment that the baby looks like the father or mother?


I remembered when I was pregnant, whenever we went for ultra-sound, we would be curious, hoping to see the features of the baby, wondering whether she looks like my hubby or me.

She is now 4 months old and yet we still can't be sure for the answer.

Many of our family members, friends and relatives said that our princess looks like her father, especially the eyes. Only lately some people said, her eyebrows look like mine. My hubby and I find all these comments pretty amusing. We are both happy no matter she looks like him or me.

Looking back at the photos of my princess from the day she was born till now, I can see that her look keeps on changing.

From a tiny little girl grow to chubby little girl;

 Michelin's limbs

No more thin and long limbs, looks more like Michelin's now; Previous rounded face is now more squarish due to two chubby cheeks;


Crayon ShinChan's eyebrows

Hair gets lesser but eyebrows are thicker. It's fun to see the changes. And feel like she is growing rapidly.

Learning how to cherish every moment now. Previously she can only lie in our arms, lately she prefers to sit up and can hold her own heavy head steadily. I believe very soon, she will be crawling here and there, running up and down and talking non-stop to us. Oh. We better exercise more to keep up with the energetic girl then, else we might break our old bones chasing after her.

3 comments:

  1. nice, funny and cute blog, thk for sharing 6-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for liking it. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby change from time to time...no matter she/he looks like who, most important is they r healthy :) but really envy ur little princess is a michelin now hehe

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, thanks!