Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Elmo Loves You

Elmo is a Muppet character on the children's television show Sesame Street


He is a furry red monster who hosts the last full fifteen minute segment on Sesame StreetElmo's World, which is aimed at toddlers.


Elmo is self-described as three-and-a-half years old and characteristically avoids pronouns, referring to himself in the third person (e.g. "Elmo has a question" rather than, "I have a question").

Found this online. Cute pouch huh!

First .gif file on my blog. Let's welcome our cute Elmo!

I'm a cute monster. Hug me!

My daughter loves Elmo very much. She keeps requesting for Elmo's DVD series. We have many Elmo DVDs for her, including Elmo's World series. 


Our princess have Elmo board books set, Elmo story books set, Elmo shoes (Crocs, bought by Aunty Winnie), Elmo t-shirts and Elmo plush toys (given by Aunty Betty). She just feels happy when she sees Elmo. Well, have to say that Elmo is such a cute monster with positive attitude all the time. He is polite, friendly, loving and smart. He has no teeth but big smiley mouth. My princess always request her daddy to draw Elmo on her drawing book. She just never have enough of Elmo. 

Whenever she wears this pair of Elmo shoes,
she will walk happily and refused to take off the shoes at the end of the day. -_-
One day, my daughter and I have such conversation as follow:
daughter: Elmo is a boy. (cuddling with her Elmo plush toy)
me: No. Elmo is a monster.
daughter: Mummy is a monster.
me: .......(speechless)
(Then when my hubby came back from work, once my daughter overheard I told him about the above conversation, she came over and pointed at her daddy.)
daughter: Daddy is THE monster!
hubby: Then who are you?
daughter: I am a robot. (mimicking the sound of the robot)
hubby and I: ....................(speechless)

I believe many parents out there are searching for Elmo's product when they know their children love Elmo. Sometimes I don't know whether I'm the one who is addicted to Elmo or really do all these collection for the sake of my princess.

I found Cookie Monster is quite cute too. He always say, "Me want cookies!" and "Om nom nom nom" (said through a mouth full of food). Other than munching his cookie with his voracious appetite (quite greedy and messy too), he doesn't teach much like Elmo whose characters is often used to reach children with important messages, such as fire safety, potty training etc.


Sesame Street has many cute characters, such as Oscar the grouch, Big Bird, Ernie and Bert, Telly Monster, Abby Caddaby etc. I think I have to admit that I love them too! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!