Nuffnang

Friday, May 4, 2012

My new toy ~ Rainbow Cleaning System

My hubby bought me a new toy helper - Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner lately which costs him RM8590. It really changed my life after owning this wonderful vacuum cleaner. Thank you very much, my dear.




Before this, I'm phobia in using traditional vacuum cleaner due to my asthma problem. The air + dust that come out from the suction make me suffer too much. So other than buying a vacuum cleaner for my learning centre (due to the carpeted flooring), I only use broom, mop, disposable floor wipe (wet & dry) for the past few years.


I am very particular about the cleanliness of the floor especially I have a toddler at home. It's not easy to maintain the big house especially I have no more maid. It's frustrated to see the dust flying whenever I sweep and the mopping result doesn't reach my standard.

Ok. Don't get me wrong. I'm not mysophobia. Show you the research I have found below then you might be more aware after this.

"One of the most strongly allergenic materials found indoors is house dust, often heavily contaminated with the fecal pellets and cast skins of House Dust Mites. Estimates are that dust mites may be a factor in 50 to 80 percent of asthmatics, as well as in countless cases of eczema, hay fever and other allergic ailments. Common causes of allergy include house dust mites, cat dander, cockroach droppings and grass pollen. 




Symptoms are usually respiratory in nature (sneezing, itching, watery eyes, wheezing, etc.), usually NOT A RASH. However, there are reports of a red rash around the neck. Other allergic reactions may include headaches, fatigue and depression." (copied from http://www.ehso.com/ehshome/dustmites.php)


Allergy sufferers truly benefit from the use of Rainbow products because the water washes the dirt from the air stream that releases back into the atmosphere. This means less sneezing, less allergic reactions, and less choking from dusty rooms that usual vacuum cleaners tend to create. Not only allergy sufferers benefit from the features and capabilities associated with the Rainbow line of products. The HEPA Neutralizer has the ability to trap particles that cannot be seen with the naked eye.


Now this Rainbow vacuum cleaner helps me to clean the floor easily without worrying the dust flying into my nose and cause me sneezing all day long. ^ ^


The most impressive part is how this Rainbow clean my bed. Do you know how dirty our bed is no matter how often we change our bed sheet and pillow case? 




"Beds are a prime habitat (where 1/3 of life occurs). A typical used mattress may have anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million mites inside. (Ten percent of the weight of a two year old pillow can be composed of dead mites and their droppings.) Mites prefer warm, moist surroundings such as the inside of a mattress when someone is on it. A favorite food is dander (both human and animal skin flakes). Humans shed about 1/5 ounce of dander (dead skin) each week. About 80 percent of the material seen floating in a sunbeam is actually skin flakes." (copied from http://www.ehso.com/ehshome/dustmites.php)



"If you could put your sheets under a microscope, you might be surprised - and a little freaked out - by what you would see. Almost every bed has dust mites, which are microscopic bugs that feed off of dead skin cells. These little things live, die and reproduce in the same bed sheets that you sleep in. Here's what you also may be sleeping in:
  • Dead skin cells - Your body sheds about a million skin cells a day, so some of those are bound to come off when you sleep. Unfortunately, dead skin cells are a tasty snack for dust mites.
  • Oils - Your body secretes natural oils as you sleep, which, of course, end up on your bed sheets.
  • Sweat - If you get too hot during the night, your body will sweat to cool off.
  • Bodily fluids - Saliva, blood, urine, fecal matter and bodily fluids from intercourse are all liable to show up on your bed sheets.
  • Food crumbs - If you like to bring that midnight snack to bed, there's probably crumbs and other food particles that are begging to be eaten by bugs."  (copied from http://www.symptomfind.com/health/washing-bed-sheets/)

Scary huh?! Say hello to the dust mites!




We switch it on for air purifier too. During that period, it will take 99.997 percent of all airborne dirt, filth and allergens and thrust them into a hurricane swirling bath of water which is inside the Rainbow's space age plastic water basin. After that air wash, the room will smell as clean as the air outside after it has rained. More importantly, the air in the room will be free of filthy airborne particles and allergens. 


Oh! We got RainJet too. It works extremely well for my tiles and parquet floor. It removes the dust, oil, water easily. No more traditional mop! Yippee! ^ ^ Thank you again, my dearest hubby. Now I can survive better without maid at home. For long term planning, this new toy is definitely cheaper than hiring a maid. Haha!





4 comments:

  1. could you give me the contact number of the sales person/shop?

    my contact: evelynchong2004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to trade-in mu old Rainbow e-series,
    hope they can fetch a good value. pls contact me at 012 2156789tq

    ReplyDelete
  3. After 4 years using it, can help email me the honest comment about this vacuum. mhafiz.abdullah @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is the vacuum performance after 5 yrs?

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, thanks!