Nuffnang

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Banks in Miri - EON Bank 2


One day, when I was in a hurry, I forgot to take out my ATM card after I had used the EON Bank ATM machine to transfer money. I only realized that after few days time when I need to use the ATM card again. I was so nervous that I quickly called up the EON Bank branch to check whether anyone return my card to the bank.

I was in great joy & luck that my ATM card was with them. They said they nearly send the card back to Kuching as my account is from Kuching branch (wonder why they don’t even call me up). Anyway, I’m happy enough to get back my ATM card without paying anything or losing a cent from my account. 

For this, I would like to thank the person who returned the card to the bank and also the officer who didn’t send back to Kuching immediately.

p/s: Please note that every time after you have withdrawn your money from the ATM machine, the machine will get you to pull out your ATM card before you can collect the money. However, the machine wouldn't remind you to take out your card if you had done your interbank transferred. 
If you are in a hurry, please make sure you don't make the mistake, as I am not sure whether you will be as lucky as me.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!