Nuffnang

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tefal VitaCuisine Compact

My new toy is here - Tefal VitaCuisine Compact.

Millions of thanks for my sis who had bought and brought back this wonderful food steamer for me from Australia as this model is not available in Malaysia yet.

This steamer is very different from normal food steamer as it comes with 4 glass cups and the steaming plates have no holes. This can avoid the juice/sauce/taste to get mixed up when we do multiple dishes steaming at the same time.

User manual and full color recipe come with the purchase. I will need time to study as the recipe looks so good and yummy. It hardly has vegetarian recipe though.

So now I have a Thermomix for stir fry dishes and Tefal VitaCuisine for steaming dishes. ^^













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!