Nuffnang

Monday, June 25, 2012

The Garden Hotel, Malaysia

We had another free trip to KL and were given an executive suite at The Garden Hotel, next to Mid Valley shopping mall. It's convenient for shopping and dinning for sure. Due to too convenient, I have to buy another new big luggage to pack my shopping haul there. So you can judge whether staying there has more pros or cons. Haha!

Some photos to show the interior design of the room.

Nice bathroom with separate areas for the long bath + shower, sink, dressing area and also toilet bowl. 
Free shoe shines service is available too. My hubby said, he only get his shoes shine once a while when he stays in the hotel. (don't look at me, I'm not in charge of his shoes at all.)
The amenities are quite complete, it includes the full set of hair shampoo, hair conditioner, bath gel, hand soap, bath soap, shower cap, toothbrush and toothpaste.
They also provide  2 pairs of soft cotton slippers,  2 sets of bathrobe, iron + iron board, hangers...


 ...2 bottles of mineral water (top up daily), kettle (very important for us to boil water everyday to make milk for my princess), coffee, tea, sugar and creamer (top up daily too).
Well, I have always assume that all these are basic items given by the hotels, nothing special, till I visited many hotels in Sarawak and also the hotels in China. Seems like I had taken for granted for all these conveniences provided by the hotels in KL for many years. 

A view from my room. We can see The Garden Residency.

Swimming pool and city view too.

Again, my princess always try out and enjoy the bed first.

"It's so soft and nice, mummy!"

"Check out the cartoon channel!" 
(LCD tv is provided too. Sorry for not taking the photo of the tv cabinet etc as  the area was full of luggage. Too messy to show on my blog. Haha!)
We did enjoy our stay. Highly recommend to those who loves to shop comfortably. (U know, many times we just couldn't manage the things we bought. But if you are staying in this hotel, no worries, just bring your shopping bags back to the room and return to the mall for 2nd and 3rd round will do.) 

1 comment:

  1. Great post with a lot of very usefull resources. Thanks for sharing with the cute baby.

    Executive Motels

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, thanks!