Nuffnang

Monday, September 5, 2011

Ah Tao Bak Kut Teh, Miri


I went to try out the Ah Tao bak kut teh this afternoon. This place has been opened since December 2010 in Miri but I only managed to find out this place and dropped by to try it now. I heard that the boss had learned some skills from his previous employer in KL (not franchise though) and now opened one at his hometown. Please correct me if I'm wrong. ^^

This family business is quite good. For me, I love the bak kut teh! The price is reasonable and the services are not bad. I feel so surprised that they are very generous in their dishes. The ingredients they added are so much, you will wonder how come you can never finish eating the ingredients in the soup though your garlic rice has finished.

Well, if you are a vegetarian or you don't feel like eating bak kut teh, no worries. You can order other dishes as well. The menu includes soup noodles, fried kway teow, stir-fry vegetable, fried rice, seafood, mixed vegetable rice, etc. Special order can be prepared if needed too. ^^

Highly recommended!

 This shop is situated next to Telang Usan Hotel, near to Seahorse roundabout.

Contact Number : 0168781638  for reservation.
Operates daily, off on Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!