Nuffnang

Saturday, June 26, 2010

New batch of clothes?!


Finally I had lost my entire excess weight after 6 months! Too bad my tummy still looks like 4 months pregnant. Just like what my experienced friends had adviced, weight will drop but flabby tummy takes more effort and time to get rid of them. @.@

Sit up more? I did and I had wound break for 4 times. So painful~

Anyway, the clothes I got it from my younger sister are too big for me now. Pretty surprised how big I was and those clothes looked just nice on me before. Looking at my XL clothes, I told myself that it's time to dig back my old clothes from the boxes. Look really funny with the oversize clothes on me nowadays. However, would like to thank her and my mum who tried to make me feel better by getting clothes for me after my delivery. I forced myself not to buy any clothes before I slim down. Thank God I had made it!

I have many friends whom became thinner after delivery. Just like they never get pregnant before! Well, looked at their parents you will know those are genetic gift. Envy! Envy!

Some of them are very hardworking. They can gained more weight than me during pregnancy but they breastfeed for years and exercise everyday, then they turned out to be slimmer and fitter ever. Really admire their spirit. My idols~

Well, I am just not that persistent. I do eat lesser ......life is tough. I need a break sometimes. So on and off my hubby will bring me to my favorite place to let me enjoy my favorite dessert. Yum yum.


Ahem... it takes 9 months to put on so much weight, I still have 3 months to go actually.(^o^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!