Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I am a Hairdresser

Do you know that I am a hairdresser?

I help others to cut hair without getting pay.

My first hair cutting experience started when I was 7 years old, where I took a scissors and cut my front curly hair. I hate my curly hair so even after the 'cut'  make me looked funny and dumb, I never regret on that.

My 2nd hair cutting experience happened when I was 13 years old, where my Indonesian maid wanted me to help her to trim her fringe. Have to say that, the result came out pretty good. I was amazed in my skill.

My countless experiences accumulated by having my hubby who loves to make me his 'only hairdresser'. I don't know why he trusts me so much even sometimes I doubt my skills.

During Chinese New Year, I helped my maid and my hubby to cut their hair. It is pretty tiring as I do feel stress. I am afraid to get blame if I didn't do well.

So whenever you see his hair getting too long or messy, it is due to his lazy wife, refused to cut the hair for him.

After 3 months, finally I agreed to cut my hubby's long hair.

Tools



Before



After

 Side way (before)

Side way (after)

Done~



2 comments:

  1. Good job, can save lots of $$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ... you are a cute wife !!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, thanks!