Nuffnang

Monday, May 24, 2010

Transferring Contacts


I had spent about an hour to transfer 'all' my valuable phone contacts from Sony Ericssion to iPhone. Tried to use bluetooth but failed. Tried to key in one by one but found it too time consuming. In the end just sent hundreds of sms contacts instead.

Found out that I have so many contacts in the handphone which I never have any backup. Once the phone is gone, I can only remember a few people's mobile number.

Also found out that there are many friends that I have their mobile number but we have not been keeping in touch for months and years.


It is good to go through all the contacts. Some of them should be deleted and some of them should always be in my contact list though we might not call each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!