Nuffnang

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blogging

Feel thankful to know that there are readers for my blog all around the world. (Hit more than 1000 readers now, yipee! Where are the fireworks?). Then slowly I found out that many friends around me had started blogging since years ago. I'm such a new beginner/junior in this.


Bloggers are ONLINE WRITERS. It's not easy to publish our own book (and get people to buy it) though it's always my dream. However, blogging is similar to my dream. At least I can get someone to read and share my news/experiences/feelings every single day.


Just hope my princess will not act like this in future.

If you like/love my blog, just be my blog's follower. There are more informative articles, special Korean skincare/cosmetic deals & free samples announcement coming up! Don't miss it~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!