Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Play gym

My princess feels bored easily, even when we place her in a colorful play gym with rattles around her. Unless we keep her company, shake the 'pole' and make the rattles move, then she can get fascinated for quite some time, staring at the moving rattle which makes different noises.


Then I feel that this is not the way as I won't be able to accompany her all the time when she is awake. It is better to teach her to be more independent and how to amuse herself.

So we taught her how to kick the 'pole', and make the rattles move. (Important motor skill!!)


Pull her leg...


...stretch and kick!


 When my princess is Happy, I'm Happy too~


Once she had learned this trick, I can concentrate on my blog for a longer time. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, thanks!