Nuffnang

Monday, March 22, 2010

FREE Clarins samples for you!

Hi friends in Malaysia, do you want to get FREE Clarins facial samples?

Its easy, just sign up online, print the e-voucher and bring it to the counter listed. For me, I just used my mobile phone to take the photo of the e-voucher from my computer, didn't print out and still valid. *wink

This is the link:
http://www.clarins.com.my/samplingWhitening.php

The e-voucher looks like this:



I just went to collect my Clarins samples from Parkson Grand in Miri this evening.

And these are the samples I collected:



Well, the sales person will get you to fill up a form, check out your skin type, introduce their products before letting you to bring the samples home. Nothing is FREE right. You have to pay by using your 'TIME'.

Time = Money. 

Anyway, this offer only valid till 31st March, 2010 so hurry up!
(Ervinna, thanks for this recommendation. Without samples, I will never want to buy new facial products to 'TRY' on my face again.)

1 comment:

Please comment, thanks!