Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Best seller titles

Wonder how/what to choose as there are more than 200 topics for InnerTalk? Firstly, you have to ask yourself. What is the most important 'problem' you want to get rid off? Then from there, you can seek from the title. I would love to recommend the titles below which are pretty good through experiences from my customers & myself.



For Children/Students:
1) Genius Power
2) Using Both Halves of the Brain
3) Accelerated Learning & Study
4) I Can: Building a Child's Esteem
5) Respect & Good Manners

For Specific Improvement in Learning:
1) Excel in Exams
2) Powerful Memory
3) Concentration
4) Word Power: Spelling & Vocabulary
5) I am a Great Reader
6) Mathmatics is Easy
7) Infinitely Creative
8) Creative Writing
9) Dyslexia
10) Peak Performance in Performing Arts
11) Especially for Musicians

For  ADHD:
1) ADHD
2) Using Both Halves of the Brain
3) I Can: Building a Child's Esteem

For Success:
1) Strategic Planning & Peak Performance
2) Ultra Success Power: Health, Wealth & the Fountain of Youth
3) Self Disciplined and Determined
4) Breakthrough Thinking
5) Manifesting your Vision

Self Improving:
1) Ending Self Destructive Patterns
2) Ultra Enthusiasm
3) Building your Personal Icon: Find your Path in Life
4) Communicator
5) Leadership
6) Unlimited Personal Power
7) Successful Career in Real Estate
8) End Procrastination
9) Organized & Efficient
10) Assertive
11) Intuition
12) Eliminating Performance Anxiety
13) Ultra Prosperity
14) Joy of Work
15) Ending Burnout
16) Leadership with Young People
17) The Best with Pride
18) The Power of Practice
19) Enthusiastic & Motivated

For Salesperson:
1) Powerful Salesperson
2) Telephone Sales
3) Self Confidence
4) Networking for Sales
5) Success & Prosperity
6) Self Disciplined and Determined


Management:
1) Money Management
2) Time Management
3) Goal Power

Better Life:
1) Serenity
2) Up from Depression
3) Accepting Constructive Criticism
4) Freedom from Stress
5) Soaring Self-Esteem
6) Cohernt Emotion
7) Freedom from Fears
8) Healing the Past
9) Releasing Anger
10) End Stuttering
11) Relaxation
12) Releasing Fears, Doubts of Hopelessness & Helplessness
13) Positive Mental Attitude
14) Neat & Tidy
15) Courage
16) Ending Bad Dreams
17) Energetic
18) Joyous Day
19) Healing from Grief & Trauma
20) Survivors of Abuse
21) Gratitude Attitude
22) I am Lucky

Habits & Addictions:
1) Stop Smoking
2) Freedom from Substance Abuse
3) Impulse Control
4) Freedom from Nail Biting
5) Freedom from Alcohol
6) Freedom from Gambling
7) Freedom from Thumb Sucking
8) Freedom from Snoring
9) Freedom from Bruxism


Health & Wellness:
1) Freedom from Back Pain
2) Accelerated Healing & Well Being
3) Freedom from Headache
4) Natural Pain Relief
5) Sleep Soundly
6) Powerful Immune System
7) Freedom from Junk Food
8) Living Healthily through Menopause
9) Freedom from Sugar
10) Hair Loss
11) Posture
12) Fertility
13) PMS
14) Anorexia
15) Freedom from Dental Anxiety
16) Healthy Teeth & Gum
17) Cardiac Care & Stroke Recovery

Body Image:
1) Weight Loss Now
2) Using Metabolism o Melt Fat Away
3) Joy of Exercise and Being Fit
4) I Love my Body
5) Quantum Younging
6) Firm Body
7) Natural Breast Enlargement
8) Weight & Muscles Gain
9) Forever Thin, Fit & Healthy

Relationships:
1) Enhancing Romance, Intimacy & Love
2) Releasing the Fear of Rejection
3) Confidence with Opposite Sex
4) Overcoming Shyness
5) Positive Relationship
6) Healing & Releasing Emotional Pain
7) Magnetic Personality
8) End Co-Depency
9) Freedom from Jealousy
10) Freedom from Gossip
11) Be Well, Stay Happy

** Please be noted that I didn't type out all the topics. Only those I sold out and got positive feedback personally. For more titles and details, visit www.InnerTalk.com.my. Or you can go to search under InnerTalk, then you can see many official and personal websites about this product all around the world. It is a worldwide proven product. Many people even have blogs to thank Dr. Eldon Taylor for this wonderful Cds and put up their testimonials. I would love to assist if you have any inquiries too. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to share some of my experience here.
    Remembered last time I bought the inner talk CDs from you? One of them is Concentration.

    I was doing my final year degree that time. First semester my results were 'so-so' and after that I listened to the CD during my 2nd semester when preparing for exam and assignments, my result came out much much better than Sem 1.
    However, Sem 1 results pulled down my average marks :-(

    How I wish you introduced to me earlier.. hahahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the testimonial, Panda S. Congratulations to u. Next time you can let your baby to listen too. The baby will concentrate better based on the testimonials I received.

    Not easy to introduce this product to others. It's sad to see some of them refused to believe in such good proven products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My problem is to gain the weight and develop the muscles.
    So I am concerned the health and wellness title.
    I have join the gym and becoming succeed in my muscles gaining goal.


    personal trainer Rutherford

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, thanks!